Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals FAQs
- Where is Tetraphase headquartered?
- Our headquarters are located at 480 Arsenal Way, Suite 110, Watertown, MA, 02472. Our main phone number is 617-715-3600.
- On what stock exchange are Tetraphase's shares traded, what is the ticker symbol, and when did Tetraphase go public?
- Our common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker TTPH. Our initial public offering took place on March 21, 2013.
- What is Tetraphase's CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for our common stock is 88165N105.
- Does Tetraphase have a direct purchase stock plan or a dividend reinvestment program?
- We do not currently have a direct stock purchase plan. Our common stock can be purchased by contacting a securities broker of your choice. We also do not currently offer a dividend reinvestment program, and do not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Tetraphase's transfer agent?
- Our transfer agent is:
American Stock Transfer
and Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
- If you have misplaced your stock certificates, please contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer and Trust Company. There may be a fee involved for replacing lost stock certificates.
- When does Tetraphase's fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year ends on December 31.
- Who are Tetraphase's legal counsel and independent auditors?
- Our legal counsel is:
Wilmer Cutler Pickering
Hale and Dorr LLP
60 State Street
Boston, MA 02109 Our independent auditors are:
Ernst & Young LLP
200 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
- Where can I find Tetraphase's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Our quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be found on the SEC Filings portion of the Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Who do I contact with a question or request?
- You can reach our Investor Relations team by submitting a request through the Contact Us form.